- General Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Contractual & Commercial Dispute
Cyrus has experience in a variety of disputes, including judicial review proceedings, planning law, contractual and commercial disputes, tort, general debt recovery and tenancy disputes. He is also experienced in handling non-contentious advisory matters.
Cyrus graduated from the University of Warwick, UK in 2012 and completed his Bar Professional Training Certificate (BPTC) at University of Law, London in 2014. He commenced his pupillage at Presgrave & Matthews, Penang. Upon completion of his pupillage in 2015, he began his practice as a Legal Assistant in its Litigation department. During his practice, Cyrus assisted both Partners as well as the senior lawyers in dealing with all aspects of civil litigation and other forms of dispute resolution. In 2019, Cyrus joined Ariff Rozhan & Co as an Associate.
Education & QualifIcations
- The Sixth Form College Solihull, United Kingdom
- LLB (Hons), University of Warwick, United Kingdom
- Barrister-at-law, the Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn
- Advocate and Solicitor, High Court of Malaya
- Bahasa Malaysia (Malay)