- General Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Contractual & Commercial Disputes
Johnson has experience in a wide variety of practices, including contractual and commercial disputes, bankruptcy and winding up, probate and administration of estate, defamation, passing off and criminal matters. He has also assisted in big ticket litigation cases and forensic due diligence exercises for major clients.
Johnson graduated from the University of London in 2007 and commenced his pupillage with Shearn Delamore & Co after being awarded the prestigious Shearn Delamore & Co Law Award 2007. He began his legal career in the Corporate & Commercial Department at Shearn Delamore & Co after his call to the Malaysian Bar in 2009. Prior to joining Ariff Rozhan & Co, he was a Senior Associate with Zaid Ibrahim & Co. In January 2017, Johnson was made a Partner of Ariff Rozhan & Co.
Education and QualifIcations
- Advocate and Solicitor of the High Court Malaya
- Certificate in Legal Practice, Legal Profession Qualifying Board, Malaysia
- Bachelor of Law (Honours) Degree from the University of London, United Kingdom
- Bahasa Malaysia (Malay)