- General Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Contractual & Commercial Disputes
Kean Fatt has wide experience in a variety of disputes, including contractual and commercial disputes, tort, general debt recovery, bankruptcy, winding up and employment related disputes. He is also experienced in handling non-contentious advisory matters.
Kean Fatt completed his pupillage at Albar & Partners in 2013 and was retained as an Associate in its Banking & Finance department. Thereafter and prior to joining Ariff Rozhan & Co, he was practicing at Cheah Teh & Su as a legal assistant in its litigation practice.
Education & QualifIcations
- Advocate and Solicitor of the High Court of Malaya
- Barrister-at-law, the Honourable Society of the Inner Temple
- Bachelor of Law (Honours) from the University of the West of England, United Kingdom
- Bahasa Malaysia (Malay)