- General Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Contractual & Commercial Disputes
Sylvie graduated with a Bachelor of Laws (Honours) degree from the University of London (External Programme) in 2015. Upon passing the Certificate in Legal Practice (CLP) Examination in 2016, she was presented with the Tun Hamid Omar Award for Best Overall Student, the Book Prize for Civil Procedure and the Book Prize for Professional Practice.
Sylvie completed her pupilage at Messrs. Presgrave & Matthews in 2017. She was admitted as an Advocate and Solicitor of the High Court of Malaya on 29th September 2017 and thereafter commenced practice at Messrs. Ariff Rozhan & Co as an associate in October 2017.
Sylvie is experienced in a variety of disputes, including contractual commercial disputes, tort, general debt recovery, tenancy disputes and arbitration. She is also experienced in handling non-contentious advisory matters.
Education & QualifIcations
- Advocate and Solicitor of the High Court of Malaya
- Certificate in Legal Practice, Legal Profession Qualifying Board, Malaysia
- Bachelor of Law (Honours) Degree from the University of London, United Kingdom
- Bahasa Malaysia (Malay)