- General Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Contractual and Commercial Disputes
As part of the largest Litigation team in Zaid Ibrahim & Co, Sze Jia assisted the Partners in handling general corporate and commercial litigation and arbitration matters. He has experience in a wide variety of disputes, including contractual and commercial disputes, arbitration, international commercial arbitration, oil and gas disputes, reinsurance, tort, general debt recovery, bankruptcy, winding up and probate and administration of estate.
Sze Jia completed his pupillage with Zaid Ibrahim & Co in 2012 and was retained as an Associate in Zaid Ibrahim’s Litigation and Dispute Resolution Practice Group. Prior to joining Ariff Rozhan & Co, he was a Senior Associate at Zaid Ibrahim & Co.
Education & QualifIcations
- Advocate and Solicitor of the High Court of Malaya
- Certificate in Legal Practice, Legal Profession Qualifying Board, Malaysia
- Bachelor of Law (Honours) Degree from Cardiff University, United Kingdom
- Associate of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Bahasa Malaysia (Malay)