- General Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Contractual & Commercial Dispute
Li Chyi graduated from the University of Warwick, UK in 2018 and completed her Bar Professional Training Certificate (BPTC) at Cardiff University, UK in 2019. She commenced her pupillage at Ariff Rozhan & Co in November 2019 and was later retained as an Associate upon completion of the same. During her pupillage, Li Chyi assisted both the Partners and Associates in dealing with all aspects of litigation as well as other forms of dispute resolution.
Education & QualifIcations
- Advocate and Solicitor of the High Court of Malaya
- LLB (Hons), University of Warwick, United Kingdom
- Barrister-at-law, the Honourable Society of Middle Temple
- Bahasa Malaysia (Malay)