- General Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Contractual & Commercial Disputes
Azrul Zairi graduated with a Double Degree from the International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM). He first obtained his Bachelor of Laws (Honours) in 2021, and subsequently completed his second degree in Bachelor of Laws (Shari’ah) (Honours) in 2022. Upon graduation, Azrul Zairi commenced his pupillage at Ariff Rozhan & Co. in August 2022. During his pupillage, he assisted both the Partners and Associates in dealing with all aspects of litigation as well as other forms of dispute resolution.
Azrul Zairi was later retained upon completion of his pupillage and commenced practice immediately after being admitted as an Advocate & Solicitor of the High Court of Malaya in June 2023.
Education and QualifIcations
- Advocate and Solicitor of the High Court of Malaya
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours), International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM)
- Bachelor of Laws (Shari’ah) (Honours), International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM)
- Bahasa Malaysia (Malay)