- General Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Contractual & Commercial Disputes
Timothy Yu graduated from the University of Leeds and thereafter obtained the Certificate of Legal Practice (CLP). He then commenced his pupillage at Kanesalingam & Co, a firm known for its commercial work and its involvement in public interest litigation.
During his pupillage, Timothy Yu workd alongside Partners while appearing at various legal arenas, including the High Court, Court of Appeal, Federal Court and even arbitration. Timothy Yu called to the Malaysia Bar in 2023 and subsequently joined Ariff Rozhan & Co as an Associate.
Education and QualifIcations
- LLB (Hons), University of Leeds, United Kingdom
- Certificate of Legal Practice, Legal Profession Qualifying Board
- Advocate and Solicitor, high Court of Malaya
- Bahasa Malaysia (Malay)